Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year - New Commitment

Okay - I am the first to admit that I have not done well with blogging, but it's a new year and time for a new commitment. We had a difficult year last year - Stephen's mom passed away the day after Christmas, his step-dad has been sick most of the year, Megan graduated in May, Stephen retired from the Air Force in June, the girls moved out in August - Hannah into an apartment with 2 other girls and Megan into a dorm, and Stephen found a new job with a contractor in September. We've had our house up for sale (and off, and on, and off) various times this year as well with no luck. It's just been a very busy year for our family and very stressful as well!

I am hoping (and praying - ALOT) that this year finds us more settled and that I feel better, get more accomplished, and yes, that I stick to my blogging. Wish me lucks folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment