Sunday, October 20, 2013

Our Home Redone...

A year ago we bought this home...This is what it looked like about 3 months ago - that's after I trimmed all the bushes, painted the shutters, trim, and door, replaced the roof, mulched everything (except the ivy circle I was trying to kill).  I can't find the picture of it when we first moved in - and I think it's safe to say that it looks a lot different.  The house had been reprocessed and I don't think the prior owners were thrilled.  They left all four toilet seats broken, holes in the walls, took a hammer to the fireplace, ripped out shelves, rips in the linoleum, broken appliances, and to beat it all - they left a dog in the house for what we've been told was a couple of weeks.  Talk about disgusting!  All the flooring had to be removed immediately, we've purchased 42 gallons of paint, and replaced a TON of other stuff inside.  Over the next few weeks I will try posting some of befores and afters.  It has been a true journey - at times a struggle - but it's become our home and we are loving that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment